Mi Rebotica's soothing shampoo, suitable for sensitive scalps, has been formulated with onion extract. Its Mexican agastache and Rhamnosoft® content exerts a soothing action by reducing redness and irritation of the scalp. Thanks to prebiotics, it protects the skin's natural ecosystem, maintaining the balance of the microbiota and stimulating its natural defences.
Mi Rebotica's soothing shampoo is indicated for sensitive or reactive scalps, irritated, with atopic tendency, for cases of dermatitis or to treat scalp sensitivity after hair transplant.
This hair treatment shampoo has been formulated with active ingredients that reinforce and strengthen the barrier function of the skin, maintaining the balance of the microbiota, while preventing and reducing inflammation, irritation or redness and providing a soothing action.
Size: 250 ml
- Unit pricing measure
- Unit pricing base measure
- Hair Growth
- Sensitive scalp
- Hair Type
- Normal-oily Hair
- Hair Type
- Normal-Oily Hair with Straightening Treatment
- Hair Type
- Dry, Damaged or Curly Hair
- Hair Type
- Dry Hair with Straightening Treatment
• Onion extract: Onion extract is a hair growth stimulant, it also helps to strengthen the hair and, thanks to its antioxidant capacity, protects it from oxidative processes.
• Bioecolia: A prebiotic that works to preserve the body's ecosystem by maintaining the balance of the microbiota. It strengthens the skin's natural defences by stimulating the production of antimicrobial peptides, improving our immunity.
• Agastache mexicana: has a high anti-inflammatory activity and reduces skin redness and lowers the temperature of reddened skin.
• Skin save: Ideal active ingredient to prevent and reduce inflammation, redness and irritation, it provides desensitising properties and has a soothing action.
• Rhamnosoft: Bacterial polysaccharide with a branched structure and a sugar sequence rich in rhamnose, galactose and glucuronic acid. Reduces UV-induced skin redness, protects against retinoid-induced inflammation and stimulates the release of β-endorphins by human keratinocytes.
• Panthenol (provitamin B5): nourishes the hair and works to restore damaged hair by creating a protective film that keeps it moisturised, making the hair shiny, soft and easy to comb. Reduces the formation of split ends.
• Jojoba esters: thanks to their affinity for keratin, they provide a better conditioning effect, reduce discolouration caused by frequent washing in coloured hair, maintain the hair's moisture and hydration and provide an anti-frizz finish.
• Inulin: Fructooligosaccharide obtained from chicory roots. It is a moisturising agent with prebiotic action and acts as a natural conditioner.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-2, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUS SEED OIL, PANTHENOL, CITRIC ACID, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM INULIN, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZOIC ACID, PARFUM, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, CAPPARIS SPINOSA FRUIT EXTRACT, SORBIC ACID, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT, OPUNTIA FICUS-INDICA STEM EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, ALLIUM CEPA BULB EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, AGASTACHE MEXICANA FLOWER /LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL.
You might also like
Llevo poco tiempo usándolo, pero los picores se redujeron ya en el primer lavado.
Encantada con este champú, tengo el cuero cabelludo muy sensible, llevo usándolo 15 días y no me produce picores ni irritaciones.
Necesito un champú que me ayude con la tirantez y las molestias en el cuero cabelludo. He probado muchos y hasta ahora no he encontrado el perfecto. Seguro que ahora sí.